• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noooooo!!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Phoebe is being a terror... :evil:

She has started chewing the bars ..after never bothering! Why now?! Why when she has a super cool set up?! Whhhyyyyyy??!! :cry:

...Typical :roll:

It's not a biggie, she can move back into the ZZ2 if she carries on. I just love her setup :( damn hamster :evil: :roll: :lol:

Aw no!! Naughty ham! Think I'm lucky wellington doesn't really chew the bars :lol:

Uh oh! :roll:

Silly girly, he really doesn't want to move from her set up surely? It's soooo fantastic!:love:

Aw no!! Naughty ham! Think I'm lucky wellington doesn't really chew the bars :lol:

She only started last night! :roll: it's typical because I'm not there to sort it out :lol:

Uh oh! :roll:

Silly girly, he really doesn't want to move from her set up surely? It's soooo fantastic!:love:

I love it, so annoying :lol: she loves the tubes more than anything so if she does move into the ZZ I'll have to bury them or something:p she has mega wimpy teeth so when she does chew bars you can only hear a tiny rattle which I'm fine with, my bf can't though and it drives him insane:lol:

Back