• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Parsnipbuns bum.....and anyone else who like a smushy flop <3

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
You said the other day that some floppy pics of Maurice would help distract you from your poorly everything after your fall....sorry it's taken e ages but I couldn't find the cable anywhere:

2013-01-18123134.jpg

2013-01-18123145.jpg

2013-01-20180834.jpg

(one of Moomoo so she doesn't feel left out)

Photo0180.jpg

Photo0179.jpg

Photo0178.jpg

Both these sets of piccies were taken in different places on different days....he really is a very floppy bun :love:

The other day I went upstairs....and Marnie had floppyed flat out and had her head hanging off the top step...and maurice was all flopped snuggled up with her. They moved before I could get a piccie though :(

Last edited:
I would have a heart attack if i came in to find Lola like that. Very cute tho. :love:

I always have to check they're still breathing. Marnie likes to lie completely belly up too....weirdo :roll:

They are the laziest bunnies. :lol: Lovely photos:love::love::love:

What dreaded mischief have these two been up to lately ?

they really are so lazy.....interspersed with moments of intence naughtiness!

Daddy has been home the last few weeks...so Marnie has mostly been being a hussy :roll:

However....Daddy is not very hot on Moomoo naughtiness prevention......so in the last few weeks she has:

-Eaten the rubbery grip on 3 kitchen knives. They were in the washing up bowl but Daddy hadn't put the lid on the sink :roll:

-Catapaulted a saucepan of gravey all over the kitchen. Daddy left it on the hob (Luckily it wasn't hot)

-Eaten bits of about 3 shoes

-Killed one of Rosie's Dollies. She chewwed it's face off....God knows how cause it was in Rosies toy box :?

-Demolished a loaf of bread that was apparently in the bread bin....I'm seriosuly hoping that Daddy left it open (even though he swears he didn't) otherwise we're screwwed

-knocked over countless cups of tea/glasses of wine

-Wee'd on Rosies bed after silly Daddy shut her in the bedroom.

Those are the things I can think of off the top of my head. There's probably more though :lol:

Maurice has taken to digging in the litter tray and spreading it all over the kitchen...and while most people would be cross...I was so excited! Considoring how bad his back and foot are...the fact that he can now balance on his back feet and do the 'big' digging (if you know what I mean) is a VERY good sign :love:

:shock: Never in my life have I known a bunny like Marnie Moo. Bags of personality.

:lol::lol::lol: I somehow think the Moo Moo opened the bread bin, she is a clever girl. What does Rosie think of her new doll. :lol:

Great to hear Maurice is joining in on the fun and using his back legs more. He looks so loveable.

:shock: Never in my life have I known a bunny like Marnie Moo. Bags of personality.

:lol::lol::lol: I somehow think the Moo Moo opened the bread bin, she is a clever girl. What does Rosie think of her new doll. :lol:

Great to hear Maurice is joining in on the fun and using his back legs more. He looks so loveable.

Unfortunately Dolly had to go in the bin....I think Rosie would have had nightmares....it looked fairly horrific :?

It wouldn;t surprise me if she had worked out how to get into the bread bin....but I hope not cause that's where I hide things :shock:

I'm so pleased with Maurices progress...he's started to get up on the sofa for cuddles and we've even had some binkies :love:

We'll be going back for bloods again next month...so we can see how his aneamia is going.

He looks like a grumpy gus most of the time....but he is such a softy :D He comes to his name now too :love:

Unfortunately Dolly had to go in the bin....I think Rosie would have had nightmares....it looked fairly horrific :?

It wouldn;t surprise me if she had worked out how to get into the bread bin....but I hope not cause that's where I hide things :shock:

I'm so pleased with Maurices progress...he's started to get up on the sofa for cuddles and we've even had some binkies :love:

We'll be going back for bloods again next month...so we can see how his aneamia is going.

He looks like a grumpy gus most of the time....but he is such a softy :D He comes to his name now too :love:

Thats really good news. Maurice has settled in so well too. :love:

Sounds like you might have to get a safe instead of a bread bin. :lol: What type is it, the one with a lid or a roll one ?

He has :love: It's a rolly lid one....took me forever to find one I likes too :(

If its wooden roll up put a bolt on it ? or turn the roll part to the wall so she can't get to it. Naughty naughty Marnie Moo, sounds like she looks for mischief every day. Mr B had a naughty day today. Knocked everything over in a corner to break into a plastic container with his pellets. I heard the broom crash and Mr B came whizzing out. :lol:

If its wooden roll up put a bolt on it ? or turn the roll part to the wall so she can't get to it. Naughty naughty Marnie Moo, sounds like she looks for mischief every day. Mr B had a naughty day today. Knocked everything over in a corner to break into a plastic container with his pellets. I heard the broom crash and Mr B came whizzing out. :lol:

I keep their pellets in the conservatory.....otherwise she would have found a way to get them :roll: Naughty buns are ace :lol:

a bolt is a good idea though....can;t turn it cause theres stuff on top of it. Seems mental bolting a bread bin :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: It does. Like having a naughty child.

We have nothing low down anymore. The bedroom floor has nothing on it or it gets chewed. Nothing on the bed either, because you will later discover a chunk or two missing. :lol: Everything goes on the dog crate. We never shut him in anymore. James used to at night as he was worried he would step on him but he didn't like it so its been opened 24 hours for months now. He does step on him though.:roll: Twice in the last week.

:lol::lol::lol: It does. Like having a naughty child.

We have nothing low down anymore. The bedroom floor has nothing on it or it gets chewed. Nothing on the bed either, because you will later discover a chunk or two missing. :lol: Everything goes on the dog crate. We never shut him in anymore. James used to at night as he was worried he would step on him but he didn't like it so its been opened 24 hours for months now. He does step on him though.:roll: Twice in the last week.

Our problem is that to keep everything out of her reach it would have to be at shoulder height :lol:

I have a naughty child too :lol: :lol:

Lovely photos. :love:

I am, as always, amazed and enchanted by Marnie's naughtiness. :shock: Perhaps she will demolish the bread bin itself next, especially if she finds out you went to some trouble tyo find one you liked. ;)

Hi:wave::wave::wave:

sorry - I did see it first time but have been in a bit of a whirl this week and was only on iphone when first saw it - he does look SO HAPPY!!!!

Hi:wave::wave::wave:

sorry - I did see it first time but have been in a bit of a whirl this week and was only on iphone when first saw it - he does look SO HAPPY!!!!

I'm glad you think so....I get really paranoid in thinking that they aren't. Then J tells me I'm being silly :oops:

Back