• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need insipration for outside enclosure.

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
I am hoping to bond my three rabbits together in spring/summer.

I have a area where non of the rabbits have been before and this is where i am planning to put them when they are first bonded. Plus they all have totally unsuitable hutches for more than two rabbits.

The area i'm planning to use is 12ft long by 8ft wide. I want to have this area for housing and a run area to for when they are in. They get daily free range time and normally have 24 hour run access. I can knick another three foot from the upper patio if need but would prefer not to as need some space for my kids :lol:

If anyone has any ideas i would be grateful. My current idea is to put a 7 ft double hutch along the back wall and attach a avairy run to it.

Have you had a look at the outdoor housing sticky? http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...door-Housing&p=5208111&viewfull=1#post5208119

Also, instead of a big hutch, you could get a shed or playhouse? They are much easier to clean and it means you can go in and feed/clean/be with your rabbits even when it's horrible weather :D Also some pics of this in the housing sticky :thumb:

This :thumb:

A shed with attached run every time. Easier to clean and loads of different ways to decorate them and add things for the bunnies to play with. :p

Thank you.

The shed sounds like a plan. I can put a avairy run with it then attach it with a runaround tube to their big run on the grass when the weather is nice (garden turns into a bog in bad weather). So they can have both on nice days :D.

Back