• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Linus cabrio cat carrier

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
has anyone got one of these? I couldn't decide if it was flimsy or not in the shop yesterday :lol:
cat-carrier-pink-opentop.jpg

I've got this one, similar but really not flimsy :shock: its awesome! :love:

CCF60E2D-B1D2-45D7-8590-D696305641FC-3670-00000B7C3C96DC51.jpg

Wish it wasn't baby pink tho :roll:

I've got this one, similar but really not flimsy :shock: its awesome! :love:

CCF60E2D-B1D2-45D7-8590-D696305641FC-3670-00000B7C3C96DC51.jpg

Wish it wasn't baby pink tho :roll:

I have this one. its fantastic, great space and ventilation. My girls love it, they just flop down for the whole journey. Its expensive, but worth the money IMO.

I'm considering a trio so don't want to spend lots on a carrier just to end up needing a new one

Depending on the size of the buns the one I have may be big enough for 3 just about. It always seems huge when I pop my Thor in there!

The second pic I could fit my medium/small trio in for short journeys to vets etc, wouldn't recomend it for long journeys though except maybe for nethies.

I've got both, I'd recommend the cabrio cargo (2nd pic) its more secure and solid, the linus is ok for tiny bunnies, when transporting Lil in it I held it under the bottom as I was afraid of the handles coming off as they only clip on. I only bought it as they fell out and I wasnt going to buy 2 cargo ones. But now we only use the cargo now Lil is in in heaven.

Vicky has one of the carriers you have linked to in the first post, it was donated to us :D They are very sturdy, but only suitable for one bun, or a very small pair of buns. I have one of the cabrio cargo carriers and they fit two large dwarf lops in easily :) x

Back