• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PTS bunnies are here!!

alio71

Mama Doe
Following on from this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...S-rbbits-urgent-they-only-have-five-days-left all buns are now safe. My two fosters arrived this morning and they are rather bigger than anticipated but seem to be quite friendly boys if a tad confused. Well done to all those who made it possible for them to continue living. We are still thinking of names (suggestions welcome) but here they both are 7 months and already 4kg!!!! :shock:
foster4-1.jpg

foster3.jpg

foster2.jpg

foster1.jpg

I think you'll agree they are rather handsome :love::love:

It's been a lovely team effort to save these guys, from the vet nurse Emma that let everyone know of their plight to the rescues that have offered back up. I would like to thank Jane's rabbit rescue for allowing me to foster these two and poor Emma who battled awful roads for 2 and a half hours this morning to bring them over to me!!! :thumb:

gorgeous and well done to those who saved them

how about Maurice and Frederick ..both mean dark

or Atlas and Jupiter...big gods! :lol:

or the more usual Jet and Charcoal

or go random and call them Tardis and Spanner :D

It's been a lovely team effort to save these guys, from the vet nurse Emma that let everyone know of their plight to the rescues that have offered back up. I would like to thank Jane's rabbit rescue for allowing me to foster these two and poor Emma who battled awful roads for 2 and a half hours this morning to bring them over to me!!! :thumb:

This is brilliant news. So good to see them at long last xx

:shock: Tardis and Spanner? :lol::lol::lol: Where did that idea come from? What sauce did you have for breakfast?

:shock: Tardis and Spanner? :lol::lol::lol: Where did that idea come from? What sauce did you have for breakfast?

Well I was trying to think of 2 random names and there are 3 Dr Who dvds on the shelf near me and some of Gwyns tools! :lol:
mind you I quite like them and may use them myself if you don't! :lol:

But Atlas was a Titan so you need another Titan name to go with it, like Chronos or Hyperion. :D They're gorgeous though.

My favourite name for a Conti is HERCULES!!! So fitting haha

Back