• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found some old photos

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
On a backup disc that my daughter had made for me before my old pc crashed. I had no idea these were on there. I hope you enjoy them.

Pictures of the two REW's who were abandoned with Mimzy near our home, we called them Wiz and Momiji:
mijiandwiz2sm.jpg

mijiandwiz3smb.jpg

mijiandwiz4sm.jpg

mijiandwiz5sm.jpg

I realize now that all three had horribly dirty ear blotches from living wild outdoors...or perhaps whatever illness might've caused Mimzy's headtilt and Momiji's death before winter hit.

And who's this with them?
thetriosm.jpg

Early pics of Mimzy before his ears lopped:
Peekaboo!
earlymimzsm.jpg

earlymimz2sm.jpg

Bunny-ups!
earlymimz4sm.jpg

Grace before eating ;)
earlymimz3sm.jpg

And my wee Jenna when she first came to live with us...she was so tiny and almost emaciated, I was shocked at the rescue conditions. Honestly I believe the woman who runs it is only a hoarder with a 5013c:
Rub the belly? (What little she had at the time :( )
jennafirsthomesm.jpg

Nap like an Egyptian!
jennaegyptiannap2sm.jpg

In her favorite sleeping place...my bed of course
jennabed2010sm.png

With my huge Crayola Easter Bunny plush
jennaandebsm.jpg

In her sporty green windbreaker...which became too small the next year! :shock:
jennagreensuitsm.jpg

She wasn't more than 5 lbs in these photos and had such a drawn, gaunt look to her eyes. The face in these shots just haunts me because she looks nothing like this today and weighs in at about 8 lbs now!

And one of Pip and Mimzy when we were working on bonding them:
pipandmimsnugglebox2.jpg

All these memories had me using about a half box of tissues. :cry: Things have changed so much!

How lovely to find thos pics, smiling & crying I bet :)

Too right! There were more than a few that had me laughing right out loud! :lol:
It's still so hard to look at pix of Mimzy's head on straight. He has slowed down so much since he got sick last June. I treasure each day I find him looking for me when I come up on him because I just don't know when he will be gone. :cry:

I sure wish he and his wifebun could've been reunited. Alas, he's become so aggressive to the other two that I think a bond is now impossible. :(

Natsu, thank you for your kind words. :) He certainly was a right :censored: back then, we took almost a month trying to get close enough to put a carrier down to try and herd him into! :lol:

Back