• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Baby

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Our gorgeous little boy really needs a proper name now, any ideas?

TheBaby008x2.jpg

TheBaby001x2.jpg

Thistle
Briar
Thinking of tough plants that endure through all sorts of weather, because he's been through so much and looks brilliant standing there in the snow like it's no big thing! And his tufts of mane are so adorable!
He really has a unique color. Like coarse ground pepper. Peppercorn perhaps?
Actually, looking at him again, he reminds me of a wee wooly mammoth, sans tusks and trunk. ;)

Ahhh he's all grown up and so beautiful! :love::love: Benn wondering how he was getting on recently, I'll always thing of him as Baby though.

Oh wow, Baby has grown up into a man. :love::love::love: He looks like a Koala in the first photo. Will have to show James but he won't be home until 8.30 tonight.

Really amazed at his transformation, he has thrived. :love:

I still think of him as Baby. Does he come to the name Baby ?

Well - as a lion head who has proven to be quite a tough little guy - he needs a tough name....how about Shumba which is Shona (African language) for Lion?

Jake or Johnny, that's 2 names from Dirty dancing as ever time I see The Baby I think "no one puts baby in the corner" :love:

Back