• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gis a kiss

Snow-White

Mama Doe
73843_447753475283713_1637934022_n.jpg

:lol::lol::love:

MWAH! :love::love:

How's Bailey?

(is it Bailey?? I've forgotten but I know she's no longer Rasta, you know who I mean!)

I want a bunny kishy! (stands in queue waiting my turn)

That is an epic photo! Love it! :love: I think bunneh lips are the cutest part of a rabbit. :)

Thanks all hes such a gorgeous wee monster, :love::love::love:

MWAH! :love::love:

How's Bailey?

(is it Bailey?? I've forgotten but I know she's no longer Rasta, you know who I mean!)

Shes doing really well!, ive been meaning to get photos of her but i forget.
Shes due to be bonded to Oswin soon, they had a date the other day and she groomed him straight away, he however ran away the wimp :oops::roll:

Thanks all hes such a gorgeous wee monster, :love::love::love:

Shes doing really well!, ive been meaning to get photos of her but i forget.
Shes due to be bonded to Oswin soon, they had a date the other day and she groomed him straight away, he however ran away the wimp :oops::roll:

Oh good! So you have all your fingers still? What with her being so aggressive...;)

She wants a man! Man up Oswin! She's a hotty!

xx

I can see why theyd think she was agressive now observing her. shes hot headed and knows what she wants when. and grunts to get her own way. if im too slow with food i get growled at. But thats obviously my own fault for being too slow:lol::roll:

Back