• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I haven't been on in forever... but NEW BUNNY!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hi all,

I haven't been on in ages. Harry and I separated in October 2011 and there's been a long divorce process ever since. It was sad, and difficult, but necessary. He kept the pets (three dogs, two piggies and Miffy & China).

Anyway, I have happier news: I just adopted a rabbit yesterday from Oakland Animal Services (our local pound, where I volunteer twice a week)! She's about a year old, an English Spot, and she doesn't yet have a name. I like Celtic names - any ideas?

Hopping around the living room
528763_10151396209935240_878363542_n.jpg

Prepping her salad
603086_10151396195650240_594441179_n.jpg

Mmm, delicious!
270972_10151396196400240_412325062_n.jpg

AMETHYST

Great to see you. :wave: Only talking about you and some other members a few days ago about a very old thread in 2006 when there was a big meet up in London with fond memories from Rainbow.

Sorry to hear about your marriage.

What a wonderful and gorgeous bunny. :love::love::love:

Hey!

Sorry to hear that you and Harry spilt, but onwards and upwards!

Beautiful bunny! Glad to see your back x x

Liz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

It's great to see you again

So sorry to hear that things have not worked out for you and Harry. It must have been a very difficult time for you.

New Bunny is gorgeous. As for names....... Iona (Scottish), Seren (Welsh) or Ailise (Irish)

Brian says hi :wave:

Liz! :wave: :D

I didn't realise you'd 'lost' Miffy and China :cry: but I'm glad you've got your new little girl, she's beautiful :love:

We're on facebook but I didn't know you had a new bun, she is gorgeous :love:

Didn't you move from Spain to America with all your pets? I always thought that was such a brave thing to do.

Hey!

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your divorce xoxo

For names I suggest : 'Niamh', 'Aoife' and 'Una' (all Irish)

xxx

For names I suggest : 'Niamh', 'Aoife' and 'Una' (all Irish)

Funny you should mention Aoife, as that was one of my considerations! All the suggested names have been lovely. I think that Ailise suits her the best. :D

I can't get over how immaculate she is. Not a single poop outside her box, and all her business is in one corner of it! What a sweetheart. My housemates have popped in to meet her, and everyone thinks she's lovely. She so friendly and fun!

Thank you everyone for a lovely welcome back! :wave:

AMETHYST

Back