• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you could steal anyone's bunny whose would it be....

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I would have to say I couldn't say one and could quite possibly want about 10+ but off hand I can think of Ginger (Gray's), Bear (Honeybear) and one I've fallen in love with just now Alvin (Alvin's mummy).

There is one on here who someone said looked like Doughnut so I want that one too!

I bet as you post your answers it will remind me whose else's bunny's I want.:D

Last edited:
Awwww wriggle :love::love::love: not that I have anywhere to put a baby english lop, let alone when she grows up but :love::love::love:

Edited cos I am a muppet and called her a conti.. Oops!!!

Last edited:
Wriggle or Baby Bunty.....

Oooh this isnt fair, theres too many to mention,,,,,

one of Shazzabunnys rescue lops that she got a while back,black and sooooooo cute

I've wanted to steal doughnut ever since I first saw a photo of her :) And also susiebun's Spenser and Lily has a rabbit just like my marbles but I can't remember his name

helennnn's Hopscotch, HoneyBear's Bear, Jane's Lady Lydia, happysaz133's Arran.

I'd also sneak in chul's cat Winston and Youthnovels' dog Toby, as well as Deelove's dog Ludo.

I've wanted to steal doughnut ever since I first saw a photo of her :) And also susiebun's Spenser and Lily has a rabbit just like my marbles but I can't remember his name

she would probably go if you had lots of pellets for her and banana and celery!

Back