• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Blue handsome boy

weeble

Blue is a male rabbit who has now been castrated,vacc and microchipped, he is very friendly after being found dumped in a box in a field by the rspca, he has obviously been well cared for before being dumped.

Blue.jpg

http://www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info/

:love: Knew I should not have looked when I saw blue handsome boy. He is gorgeous, I hope he finds his forever home soon.

If the girls were nice to each other I would think about getting them a man to share. I don't feel it would be fair to get 1 a man and not the other and I don't want 4.

I can understand that although two pairs wouldnt be much more time or money than two singles

These things boggle my mind! these cases where the bun has obviously been well cared for and then dumped.....what possesses a person to take such good care of a pet for so long and then suddenly decide one day to just dump it somewhere????? :evil: *sigh* Rant over! :oops:

He is a GORGEOUS boy :love:, reminds me of the little blue Lionhead boy I used to have. :(

Back