• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More snow fun - this time starring (mostly) September Honeybunny!

Lovely to see her. :love: Was it Paintbox's time to have some quality nomming time in the run today. ;)

No she was out there too, just out of shot ;) It's always so tempting to focus on Boxy as she's so fluffy and comical but I thought September deserved some camera time :love:

But she is gorgeous. :love: She has quite a different shape to her Mum, I think? She must take after Dad, but it is lovely that she has her Mum's company.

She is totally gorgeous :love: and completely different; 1 kg lighter and a much more delicate frame (under all that fluff). They are nothing like each other personality wise either. In fact, I often wonder if her, Jigsaw and Scooter were interlopers ;):lol:

'tember is a more solidly built bun (3.5 kg), her coat is much denser and smooth and *whispers quietly so as not to offend Boxy* she's a bit more clued up & switched on ;) (Boxy scores very highly in the daft/bonkers bun category :lol:) I love them both equally though and it's because they are so different that they are so entertaining. When they eventually find their forever home saying goodbye will be pretty tough....

Last edited:
Back