• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who needs a smile? :)

Meet the Muppet family! A litter of baby rabbits.We were called by a lady who works for the council who saw two rabbits kept in poor conditions during a visit and she couldn't leave them so took them home. Her dogs would not leave them alone, so she phoned us and asked if we could help.

We were told the pair were 9 month old males, however it turned out to be a male and female so the pair were split.

Kermit the dad, is reserved, but you can see his photo here;http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...44916300.27723.118260898255128&type=3&theater

The mum, Miss Piggy looks just like Kermit and has given birth to these beautiful babies on the 10/01/13
Once old enough, all the babies and Miss Piggy will be looking for homes.

We don't disturb litters here, but Miss Piggy was so excited for dinner she left off the nest to see what I had to offer. Whilst she was eating I had a little peek.

She had left the nest like this.

Look at the tiny ears :')
IMAG3305.jpg

I see two chestnut coloured babies and two blue babies.
IMAG3306.jpg

Look how cute :')

IMAG3308.jpg

Tiny eyes.

Miss Piggy is an excellent mother and is very friendly.
IMAG3310.jpg

Just before I took this, the little one yawned, so annoyed I didn't get a photo!
IMAG3311.jpg

Thanks - I needed a smile too! Too beautiful and how wonderful you were able to help - thank goodness the lady rescued them:love:

Look :')

Hello world
IMAG3333.jpg

We are leaving the nest now
IMAG3336.jpg

We follow Mumma
IMAG3341.jpg

Hello Mumma!
IMAG3345.jpg

Come back, Mumma!
IMAG3355.jpg

Miss Piggy <3 So friendly and perfect :)
IMAG3360.jpg

Back