• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby!

missniknak

Alpha Buck
Hiding in the snow!
DSC_0038.jpg

Maisy has been going mad in it - digging and leaping like a loon.
DSC_0037.jpg

And Noffy seems to have gotten over her original aversion to it. Likes to stretch her legs and then go back to the Noffery for snoozes.
DSC_0036.jpg

<Orinoco> Looking good there Bro *high paws* you got two ladies? How'd you manage that? Scarlet would have my plums off....hang on a minute they's already gone :shock:

Last edited:
<Orinoco> Looking good there Bro *high paws* you got two ladies? How'd you manage that? Scarlet would have my plums off....hang on a minute they's already gone :shock:

<Toby> Not yet bro! Me and the Nof have the stolen kisses through the run mesh. If the missis catches me, she jumps on me. I get my own back by humping her head :lol: Mind you, I've seen the missis grooming the Nof, so maybe, just one day, I will be doubly hen-pecked!

(things are going brilliantly so my plan for the spring is a little bit of trio bonding. Not sure Nof is overly bothered mind, as long as she gets her nose rubs and kale) ;)

<Toby> Not yet bro! Me and the Nof have the stolen kisses through the run mesh. If the missis catches me, she jumps on me. I get my own back by humping her head :lol: Mind you, I've seen the missis grooming the Nof, so maybe, just one day, I will be doubly hen-pecked!

(things are going brilliantly so my plan for the spring is a little bit of trio bonding. Not sure Nof is overly bothered mind, as long as she gets her nose rubs and kale) ;)

:thumb:

N'awwww.

P.S. My Toby thinks your Toby has a fantastic name :thumb:

I can't take the praise for Toby. Angie at BARC named him and his brother (RedFraggle's Orinoco) and his sisters (the sadly departed Madame Chaulet and Miss Adelaide) after the Wombles :love:

And yes, Maisy has stopped marking him as hers! He is very happy about that!

Back