• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie & Pebbles with some treats and toys *Heavy*

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Had a bit of money spare so went and bought the buns some toys and treats I thought they might like. I have to say parrot toys look brilliant if you have a bun that likes pulling and tugging on things etc. Got my two a little cheap one to see how they like it

"Hello RU!"
z1cEvMX.jpg

"Mummy bought us treats"
2wtNnuh.jpg

"Give it us, give it us"
NjqdayH.jpg

"Mmm nom nos"
ukF1PUK.jpg

"Ooh what is this?"
t1cYoTA.jpg

Here's the parrot toy I bought them. Hopefully they will use it lol
0QMx2QF.jpg

Rosie: "Oo your fingers smell like foods mumma" *chomp*
hfoswTP.jpg

0NYyOl4.jpg

Cuddles
OcU6Got.jpg

Nosey rubs
s4TF58s.jpg

"Ooh Rosie it is so chilly"
TNIczlK.jpg

"Let me use your fluff as a blankey!"
GFVeF1a.jpg

*warms up pawws*
zYN52EF.jpg

I just found a thread with Heidi in and they do look so similar :D

Sorry I was gonna put a pic but thought there's one in my sig but suppose u can't c her much! Iv always thought Pebbles is gorg, just didn't realise how similar they were, I think cos I c the Pebbles in ur sig with the dark side of her face, which Heidi doesn't have :lol: they're both gorgeous and lovely pics! Bird toys r great, I used to make loads for my birds (now rehomed :() keep thinking I should start making for the bunnies aswell!

Sorry I was gonna put a pic but thought there's one in my sig but suppose u can't c her much! Iv always thought Pebbles is gorg, just didn't realise how similar they were, I think cos I c the Pebbles in ur sig with the dark side of her face, which Heidi doesn't have :lol: they're both gorgeous and lovely pics! Bird toys r great, I used to make loads for my birds (now rehomed :() keep thinking I should start making for the bunnies aswell!

Aw no it's ok I just wanted to get a good look is all :lol: And thankyou :)

Yeah the bird toys they have down at the pet shop look brilliant. Bells, ropes to pull, wood to chew and all that kind of thing :) Though I guess it depends on what your rabbit likes to play with really

Back