• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One loves snow... one hates it....

Rupert & Tia

Mama Doe
Tia loooooooooves snow!

376418_10151240254460924_577666733_n_zps47ecacbe.jpg

Rupert hates snow.....

408183_10151240253130924_1137421467_n_zps46a62474.jpg

They both agree they want grapes!

156303_10151240253695924_823976377_n_zpsb8364d95.jpg

Just noticed - I really need to clean the door frame!!! that is minigng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Last edited:
Aw :love: love you two, put the Tia pic up where she looks so like Bee :love:

Grapes and to come in the house mummy can't you see they should be indoor buns :)

(^^^read the above John)

Aww gorgeous but I have to agree with the bunny that hates snow :love::love:

Thats Rupert :) He really hates it, he was biting it and boxing it :lol: He wants to be a house bunny, he looooves radiators and pipes (he was a stray).

Tia - she loooooves being outdoors (in any weather) she was rescued with several others she spent all her life in a tiny hutch.

We think its their starts in life that makes them the way they are - Rupes has had enough of the 'outdoor life' and Tia has had enough of confined spaces :( bless them. Love them to bits.

Tia pulled the bamboo branch this morning, so all the snow fell on them both :roll: then she tried to run away with said bamboo branch still in her mouth :roll::roll: you can imagine the snow that came off (7 inches, the bamboo was bent so far over it was on the ground) :lol::lol:

Aw :love: love you two, put the Tia pic up where she looks so like Bee :love:

Grapes and to come in the house mummy can't you see they should be indoor buns :)

(^^^read the above John)

Daddy says we can bes house rabbits when they buys a housey :D

Which one do you mean? not got it at work, if you've got it you can upload it :D

Gorgeous pics :love:

After the journey I had to work battling through the snow this morning, I have to agree with Rupert!!

Back