• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Random eatings!

Limarie

Warren Scout
Flo has discovered a taste for chewing my bike tyres, only mine mind you and not the OH's! Darn babbit! Anybody else's rabbits have a taste for chewing something unusual?

my rabbit likes plastic - he's chewed a nice lace pattern into the groundsheet and we had to put a fence around the bags of cement and sand in the summer as he wanted to chew those!

My mother in laws bag strap!?! :oops: never chewed a bag or shoe in his life - but it was obviously irresistable!
or my father in laws leg - properly attacked him (dont blame him like) - drew blood and locked on like a police dog and wouldn't let go (he ripped his new trousers too) :lol:

rubbish bags but only full ones :roll: and tv remote buttons!

Ahhh yes, specifically, the sky remote - Rupert finds it irresistable - he's never once been anywhere near a tv remote, until we got sky! :roll: we've only had it a few months, and we have no volume buttons and almost all the rest are hanging off! :roll:

Ahhh yes, specifically, the sky remote - Rupert finds it irresistable - he's never once been anywhere near a tv remote, until we got sky! :roll: we've only had it a few months, and we have no volume buttons and almost all the rest are hanging off! :roll:

Nice to see Flo's not the only one to love chewing the sky remote! She doesn't like any of the others :lol:

Back