• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few Pics of Lady Lydia in her Enclosure :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits643-1.jpg

Rabbits641-1.jpg

Rabbits642-1.jpg

Rabbits644-1.jpg

Up and down really. She is still telling me that she does nt want to share her immediate space with anyBun else. Maybe one day, but not yet xx

At least there are up times now. She maybe like Mr B, the meer thought of him meeting another bunny fills me with dread. He likes the chinchillas, he definately doesn't like his own kind, the way he used to freak out on the odd occasion Cutie-pie slipped out to see him was enough.

At least there are up times now. She maybe like Mr B, the meer thought of him meeting another bunny fills me with dread. He likes the chinchillas, he definately doesn't like his own kind, the way he used to freak out on the odd occasion Cutie-pie slipped out to see him was enough.

Lydia is fine with seeing other Rabbits all around her. But try actual bonding and she goes nuts. It is not just a typical bit of bonding rough and tumble, but an all out in-for-the-kill attack. Maybe eventually she will come round to the idea, but I am not going to force the issue xx

Back