• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Morsey Monday RU :-) U/D Post 13 a Quick Question ???

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry to inflict myself on you too !! But I so love my Morsey and I have just taken these photos so................

Rabbits648-1.jpg

Rabbits647-1.jpg

Rabbits646-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh hello Morse!

I've often wondered, what made you choose his name?

I absolutely love the Inspector Morse TV Series. I have every episode on tape and have watched each one countless times. I know all the dialogue by heart I think !! I was also a great fan of the late John Thaw (the actor who played Morse) :)

Someone (NOT on here) has said I look to have lost loads of weight. My scales are not telling me that. For those who have seen previous photos of me, firstly hope you are baring up after the trauma and secondly do I really look that different now :? Please say what you really think, I am due at the Hospital soon and if they see a drastic weightloss too I am in deep poo.

You look the same to me.

Photos are deceptive. I always come out looking a few sizes bigger, then in real life. Where as some people look thinner. I take 100's of photos for items I sell on ebay and colours come out wrong, they highlight details you cannot see with your eyes. They distort clothing I put on the dummy that I carefully pin up. Its so frustrating.

Please don't worry and good luck today. x

You look the same to me.

Photos are deceptive. I always come out looking a few sizes bigger, then in real life. Where as some people look thinner. I take 100's of photos for items I sell on ebay and colours come out wrong, they highlight details you cannot see with your eyes. They distort clothing I put on the dummy that I carefully pin up. Its so frustrating.

Please don't worry and good luck today. x

Thanks, his remark kind of threw me !!

Was Morse kissing you? <3

As for the weight... once again, care for yourself like you care for your buns Jane, because they need you.

Back