• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting On

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
It's never too early to think about the spring!

The spring edition of Rabbiting On magazine comes rolling off the press next week. It's exclusive to members of the Rabbit Welfare Association so if you join by Thursday (23rd), you'll get the Spring issue straight away.

It's packed with features, including:

Pain relief in rabbits
Rabbits and other pets
Handling your rabbits, how when and why
How to have a happy house rabbit
Spring Tonic
Communicating with your rabbit
Antibiotics in rabbits

It's also bursting with pictures of our favourite pets, including the result of our Bunny of the Year photo contest!

If you love rabbits you don't want to miss out, join today!

http://www.bunnybazaar.com/default/off/category/Membership_Subscriptions/New_Member

Ooh cant wait! I'll be interested to read the article on pain relief as the dose recommended by some experts seemed to increase considerably last year!

Forgot to re-new my membership so must get on and do it today!!!!!!!

I need my quarterly fix of Rabbiting On!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

Ooh cant wait! I'll be interested to read the article on pain relief as the dose recommended by some experts seemed to increase considerably last year!

Yes, it seems that the more the vets learn about the effects of NSAIDs on rabbits, the higher the dose goes. One of mine who is 9 now and arthritic has been on daily Metacam for several months and it's made a new rabbit of him. Huge difference, great to see. He's far happier. I'm keeping the dose at a lower level than was prescribed, as he is fine on that and that gives me scope to increase should he need it.

I'll be joining this week :D I ordered some old issues about 3 weeks ago but still haven't received anything yet :(

If you write to hq@rabbitwelfare.co.uk with your details or else phone the helpline we can sort this out for you. You certainly ought to have had them by now. We despatch within max 3 days of any order and delivery ought to be within 2 days of that so always come back to us DIRECT, rather than by a forum where your query may not be even seen if notification of reply goes into my junk mail for example, so that we can rectify the problem. We DO rectify any problems as quickly as possible.

If you write to hq@rabbitwelfare.co.uk with your details or else phone the helpline we can sort this out for you. You certainly ought to have had them by now. We despatch within max 3 days of any order and delivery ought to be within 2 days of that so always come back to us DIRECT, rather than by a forum where your query may not be even seen if notification of reply goes into my junk mail for example, so that we can rectify the problem. We DO rectify any problems as quickly as possible.

Cool, I'll send an email later :)

The new issue is being printed now. The printer has the members' list and will send them out direct. For anybody who is a new member, the printer sends a huge HUGE pile of copies to us, they are put into the new member packs and sent direct from Taunton, so that takes a couple of days longer. Overseas copies go from Taunton too.

I'm impatient too, can't wait to get my hands on my copy.

Back