• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ran out of hay, are people still getting deliveries?

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Arggh nightmare. I've gone through hay like anything packing out the shed because its so cold. I went to get a few bales from my local farm Thursday but they had run out meant to get more today but can't get it in. Been to a few pet shops and bought what they had.. Only really small bags of **** hay!

Is hay for pets etc still delivering in the snow? It's so bad here, I don't even know if I will get out tomorrow to try and get more. The roads like an ice rink.. Poor bunnies :cry::cry::cry:

Got no supermarkets I can walk to either!

Where abouts in Norfolk are you? Kens have them at £7 and plg £5 both in Taverham (on the same road) don't know if that is any help at all?

Aw no, I was going to suggest Sainsbury's. I bet no supermarkets will deliver in this weather either. :?

Suprmarkets have been delivering here which suprises me as normally with this much snow we hit shutdown! :lol: UPS and parcleforce have also been around but obviously its really area dependant :? Wish you were closer...I got 5 bales delivered last thursday!

Where in norfolk are you, full horse sized bales of good quality meadow hay at bressingham area, think they were £3.50 a bale.

Thank you all, I will have to try and get to kens. Just not too confident driving in these conditions, the roads are terrible :(

Hope you get it sorted.

I was too scared to drive to our local farm for hay the weekend so I know how you feel. Fortunately my lovely hubby drove all the way there on his only day off just to get some for the bunnies. :love:

Still haven't got a bale but my lovely dad got me 3 bags from a farm shop so they will keep me going for a day or 2. The place near me said they should get some Thursday so I'm keeping everything crossed!

Back