• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best way to share a bed

weeble

773631_10200289103852979_1084933419_o.jpg

:lol: Spooks likes to balance on top of his radiator bed, and he doesn't even need to share his! :roll:

Gorgeous cats- are they Selkirks? :love:

:lol: Spooks likes to balance on top of his radiator bed, and he doesn't even need to share his! :roll:

Gorgeous cats- are they Selkirks? :love:

No I would love a Selkirk though. The top one is a Devon and the bottom one a British Short Hair - both rescues :D

Thank you. Just goes to show you can get pedigrees through rescue if you are patient :D

Yes, they crop up more than people think, actually! Spooks came into the shelter where I work and although I wasn't a fan of Siamese, he's converted me completely! Wonderful character :love:

Yes, they crop up more than people think, actually! Spooks came into the shelter where I work and although I wasn't a fan of Siamese, he's converted me completely! Wonderful character :love:

Just looked on their website. You have a few older cats in :(

Just looked on their website. You have a few older cats in :(

Yes, we do! :( Sadly, a few rescues in our locality will only take in cats that are 10 or under- we'll take any age in, and have a strict no-kill policy so tend to have a lot of elderly cats up for adoption. They take longer to find homes, too, bless them :(

Yes, we do! :( Sadly, a few rescues in our locality will only take in cats that are 10 or under- we'll take any age in, and have a strict no-kill policy so tend to have a lot of elderly cats up for adoption. They take longer to find homes, too, bless them :(

The ones in this pic are 13 and 9 they were 8 and 10 when we got them, we like the oldies

The ones in this pic are 13 and 9 they were 8 and 10 when we got them, we like the oldies

They're fantastic, aren't they? They're happy to be lap cats, they're laid back and docile, not too demanding. Purrfect companions! :)

I'd had my heart set on a kitten for a while, but do prefer the grown ups, I have to say :D

Back