• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can someone tell me any rescues that rehome nationally?

perhaps post what you are looking for and we can all see who has suitable animals :D

I'm not really sure yet!
Am picking up a 6 foot hutch next weekend then im going to renovate it and attach a big run.
I really liked the idea of fostering but had no response from any local rescues so possibly looking at either a bonded pair (small as only a 6 foot hutch) or some piggies.

I'm not really sure yet!
Am picking up a 6 foot hutch next weekend then im going to renovate it and attach a big run.
I really liked the idea of fostering but had no response from any local rescues so possibly looking at either a bonded pair (small as only a 6 foot hutch) or some piggies.

Well we have two pairs of piggies who have been here so long and get overlooked so if you decide pigs get back in touch :)

Well we have two pairs of piggies who have been here so long and get overlooked so if you decide pigs get back in touch :)

Would you be able to send me some details of them, pulled at my heart strings now saying they get overlooked, bless their little hearts :(

pair of neutered boars Tomba and Zanzibar..nice piggies

TombaZanzibar.jpg

and poor Hoy and Bali..Hoy a neutered boar doesn't photo well being a rex x but is a friendly chap..his wife Bali is more timid

hoybali.jpg

I have adopted from BARC and also honeybunnies :thumb: fab experiences with both and not local to me :) Honeypigs rock :thumb::love: (I have 5!) :love:

pair of neutered boars Tomba and Zanzibar..nice piggies

TombaZanzibar.jpg

and poor Hoy and Bali..Hoy a neutered boar doesn't photo well being a rex x but is a friendly chap..his wife Bali is more timid

hoybali.jpg

They are all gorgeous!! :love:
Tomba and Zanzibar are the 2 that stand out to me. How old are they? Are they friendly? And how did they end up in rescue? Sorry lots of questions!

Back