• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Popular toys that aren't cardboard

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Hey thar. Was looking to buy the rabbits some toys and stuff but not sure what would be a good choice.

I have tried cardboard stuff but in this wet weather they just turn to mush in no time. So what waterproof things could I get? I already have a plastic jingle ball, a dunbell thing and baby keys that they like. But what else? Thanks :wave:

flower pots, tennis balls-the cheap ones are made out of cardboard, footballs, branches to chew on and hop over it, a massive flower pot to hide in or hop on if other way up

A step is the fave from my lot!! They take it in turns to sit on it :)

Yep, same here! I get lots of plastic toys because I have to wash everything down between foster bunnies. The favourites are:

Plastic stools
Plastic children's tables
Those green plastic extending tunnels

Also popular:

Upturned dog beds, so they can sit on top or go inside

How much mess do dig boxes make? What kind of things can you fill them with other then dirt? Was just looking at the trough style plant pots and was wondering :wave: they might enjoy a nice dig

A treat ball for their dry food - they are fine in rain but do watch snow as they can turn into a snow ball from all the rolling :lol:

I buy only wooden toys for now because Bob tends to eat them:p I don't want him eating plastic :roll:
Zakura has had the same plastic snack ball pretty much since she was a baby, she's 8 years old now and the worst injuries the ball has had is minor scratch marks. I gave Bob the exact same type of ball and it was full of holes the day after :roll: So I went ahead and bought him a wooden ball instead which he also broke but I feel more comfortable with him eating wood than plastic:p

Back