• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Imogen has come so far

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
since moving her indoors she has really come out of her shell, she begs for attention, she runs up to me, she responds to her name and today when I decided to lay on the floor she gave me a good sniff (including my face and hands) and climbed all over me! I could have cried :love::love: she's got awful eye sight and has always been very skitty I've never been able to tame her outdoors but my god she has done well :love: I SO wish they didn't have to go outside in the spring :(

It is amazing how much tamer they become when brought indoors! One of the reasons why I chose to keep mine indoors all the time, as Chloe has become a completely different bun. Of course, mine will still get to go out for a play on the grass in the summer, but I think Chloe would probably revert back if I put the quad in shed/walk-in run in the spring.

Bless her :love: maybe it can be a winter thing? When it's warmer it's easier to sit outside with them :) I think Lola would be good indoors, her eye sight is pants too and she's skittish at sudden movements or dustpan brushes! But both Donny and Lola hate it indoors..!

nope even in summer she just didn't want to know me :lol: she's started to rely less and less on Sebastian indoors as well. I think being medicated means she has started to get used to being handled :love:

I so wish they could stay indoors but I live with my parents (mums massively allergic) and the conservatory will get far too hot in the summer :( they have a fantastic set up but I love having them indoors :love:

So do you put your mum outside during the winter?:lol::lol::lol: I'm really allergic to everything, but I just take antihistamines every day! I always swore I would never be like my mum...knowing I was severely allergic, she always had cats and dogs, but I was never allowed to have a bun living indoors..even now I'm 40ish with kids of my own, she still lectures me on how buns & piggies should be outside in the shed so I can have my house back how it should be :lol::lol:

p.s. I view my house as something I live in, not something I look at! I'd rather spent £40 on the buns than on one roll of nice wallpaper (which my buns would chew:lol:)

Last edited:
she avoids the conservatory as much as possible :lol: she only goes in there if she really has to (normally to do the tumble drier but me and dad do it when we can) technically I've taken over the "office" and she's doing a degree at the moment :oops: we have 4 cats and a dog which she is allergic to but antihistamines control it, if she touches hay her fingers swell up :shock:last time she had to have her wedding ring cut off :shock: so you can understand why she doesn't want them in the main house :lol:

Back