• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you burst in on someone in the bath - warning snake picture.

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
I did that thing today when you open the door and someone is in the bath, thankfully it was only our wee garter snake whom we've named Caelyn (slender girl).

She wasn't impressed
IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

Then she decided to have her dinner in the bath too.
IMG_0550.jpg

Hmmm lovely fish bits
IMG_0552.jpg

I just love garter snakes so much, there seems to be more goes on in their wee heads than with most other snake species. Not that I don't love my other slitheries too.

Last edited:
Gorgeous :love:

I had a chequered and a plains many years ago and they were great, so much fun :)
I do agree that they seem to have more going on in their heads than other snakes :)

Gorgeous :love:

I had a chequered and a plains many years ago and they were great, so much fun :)
I do agree that they seem to have more going on in their heads than other snakes :)

That's weird my first ever snakes were a checkered garter called Cassie and a plains garter called Redd.:shock: Are you sure you're not me?

My plains boy was one of the black phase plains garters and my checkered girl was a lot light than Caelyn.

Last edited:
Back