• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely moment with my normally unhandlable bunny

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
Brownie my little lionhead cross in normally unhandlable. He kicks, scratches and grunts. He hates it.

Today i had to handle him as he has been having problems keeping his bottom area clean. So needed help to clean the area. I gave it a really good trim last week with my dh. Today i needed to do again. I braced myself for the panic. He did panic a bit then suddenly decided it wasn't so bad.

I checked his bottom which was lovely and clean then he snuggled into my arms :D. I got to finally take in every detail of my beautiful boy. His lovely little face and big brown eyes. I was just holding him for ages taking everything in. So nice to have a proper cuddle with him. It was like seeing him properly for the first time :love:.

So loved that cuddle even if its the only one i ever get it ment the world to me.

It's lovely when that happens..:love::love: It took me 4 years to get Chloe to sit and let me stroke her...bringing her indoors for the last 2 years has really helped though! I still don't pick Chloe up though, unless absolutely necessary. Maybe one day she will let me cuddle her too.

Back