• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been naughty ;)

PinkBun

Alpha Buck
And put Snowy in my bedroom;)
I've moved everything and tidied it, hid all cables on the top of the wardrobe and now she's free roaming with the door locked;D

Will get photos later! :)

HAHA, Just realized how kinky my title sounded :oops: :lol:

Oh that's lovely for Snowy. Can Snowy stay there permanently?

Will discuss it with mum, but I think so.
Mum didn't like her making the downstairs smell but i'm sure she'll be fine while she's in my room with the door shut:)

I have Doughnut inside and she doesn't smell. Once Snowy is properly litter trained then it shouldn't smell at all. My lounge/diner smells more of hay. When I sniff Doughnut she smells of nothing!

I have Doughnut inside and she doesn't smell. Once Snowy is properly litter trained then it shouldn't smell at all. My lounge/diner smells more of hay. When I sniff Doughnut she smells of nothing!

I'll be honest I can't smell Snowy either :lol:
But mum's will be mum's.

I'm so happy with Snowy's progress, she now flops alot and comes for cuddles and jumps on my knee and lets me pick her up without running away or growling!
:lol:

And put Snowy in my bedroom;)
I've moved everything and tidied it, hid all cables on the top of the wardrobe and now she's free roaming with the door locked;D

Will get photos later! :)

HAHA, Just realized how kinky my title sounded :oops: :lol:

Ooooooh, Kinkyyyyyy ;)

Aw, so glad she's in your room with you though! :love:

I don't think my buns smell either :lol: OH says it smells like a zoo when he visits :lol::lol::lol: I think it is just the smell of fresh hay though, as I clean them out regularly!

My buns have their own room (well its supposed to be our reading room which we never use) and they dont smell at all either. It does have a glorious smell of hay however. And to be honest, i quite like it! It smells better than alot of homes ive been to! Its like a stable!

Luckily my husband likes it too as he grew up in the countryside with farms nearby and he says it reminds him of his childhood!:lol:

Really pleased about Snowy's progress too! Well done!

Some photos:)

543817_120526254786054_1488340309_n_zpsc79f582b.jpg

321042_120526324786047_1685759722_n_zpsfd51634d.jpg

Errrrmmm...you'd better get that crate cancelled because I think somebun has found her own little house! Cute!

She looks very contented and at home.

:love::love:

Hello Snowy. :wave:

Spenser lives in my bedroom. He doesn't smell at all, but he is a neutered buck. Actually the room sometimes smell a bit as his lordship has a habit of weing on the twoel next to his basin, and I refuse to give him a clean towel more than once a day.

Thanks all, She's now dozing, she keeps jumping into her cage and out again, she's just jumped in and is dozing hehe <3

Ludo is living in my study/living room and he's not been castrated yet. No smell at all. (Even my mum agrees)!

I clean him out about 3 times a day, I don't need to but I hate any poos or wees to be left in there.

He's never even had an accident, not even a poo in the wrong place! :lol:

Back