• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rest peacefully my little Mavis

Ellasyn

Mama Doe
Mavis piggie passed away in my arms this morning. Just last night she was wheeking for her greens and popcorning in her hay. I miss you my little quirky pig, you were always so special. Years it took to gain your trust, I hope I did right looking after you, you seem far too young to pass away. You were always the first for greens, the loudest calling me in the mornings for brekkie, the most nibbly when having your nails trimmed and the biggest fidget for cuddles. You were a stubborn little madam, maybe thats why you seemed so well, refusing to give up. My precious little piggle we will all miss you so very much. Popcorn free with the other happy piggles, with all the greens you can eat, all your favourite cucumber and parsley and mountains of hay to popcorn in. You will always have a special place in my heart.

DSC04206.jpg

Last edited:
Wee Mavis... Rest in peace.

She was very sweet..... Sorry for your loss

Fee x

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I feel a bit lost without her, and my other two have just hidden and are most unsettled. They relied on her for confidence.

Back