• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain 6ft hutches Watford

I could have used these for the pigs, I'm dreading having to build a c&c cage.
Why am I so far away *cries*

;) I'm actually trying to convince myself that Watford isn't too far.
I'm travelling to Middlesbrough for two hamsters soon so I suppose nothing is impossible.

Oh my goodness perfect for my mum, Alice currently has a 4ft one and mum is looking for a big hutch so she can have a friend, thanks to RU!

Got the first one! Thank you so much Mum is over the moon and Alice can have her friend as soon as it's warm enough for him to go outside (he's a lonely house bunny being very destructive and needing a new home as a result).

Hope you got the second :)

Got the first one! Thank you so much Mum is over the moon and Alice can have her friend as soon as it's warm enough for him to go outside (he's a lonely house bunny being very destructive and needing a new home as a result).

Hope you got the second :)

That's great! Look out for some Lino to line it with and some bolts to replace those swivel latches. Is your mum local to Watford?

No I didn't big because my husbands cousin was going after it, she's hoping to get some guinea pigs, but she just told me she muddled up the end time and missed it!!!!!

Back