• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting for my corner fort - Update its arrived :)

Oooh they look amazing!

When I eventually have my bunnies inside again, I'd love one of their indoor enclosures as a base :love:

I'm going to attempt to make a lightweight portable walk-in run for buns & piggies to go on grass...only for during the daytime in summer when I'm at home. I've tried puppy panels and they just jump out!

I'm going to attempt to make a lightweight portable walk-in run for buns & piggies to go on grass...only for during the daytime in summer when I'm at home. I've tried puppy panels and they just jump out!

Sounds great :thumb: you will have to put pics up if you make it, I'm too lazy to get creative :oops:

Last edited:
You shouldn't be waiting long really, depends if the order book is full.

My custom made hay feeding station arrived within about 10 days of me paying for it

Wow there stuff is amazing!!
I think I'm going to orde one of the hay stations

This is my hay station. I had it built to the dimensions of my storage box rather than the normal ones they make as I didn't want to downsize the litter tray.

All the mess stays in the tray and feeding station now so the carpet is looking healthier :D:lol: I have a couple of books under the litter tray to support the bottom of it as it doesn't touch the floor as I opted for some more height

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

Its a her actually :lol::wave:

The Deluxe Hay Station which I had built cost £60 but that was a custom made one to the sizes I specified, I'm currently eyeing up some other things to buy :roll:

:lol: I've been doing exactly the same this morning but I can't pick anything because I want it all! :oops: what sort of thing do people put in their set up to keep their buns interested? My set ups good but I think I need more things for them to investigate and interact with

The Deluxe Hay Station which I had built cost £60 but that was a custom made one to the sizes I specified, I'm currently eyeing up some other things to buy :roll:

I would like 2 of those but would like the litter pan a bit bigger so they can both fit in comfortably they are a really good idea :)

Would you mind posting a pic of yours please and the measurements :)

Back