• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble

littleboots

Mama Doe
Bramble..... what can I say
I loved you from the moment I saw you..... such a kind gentle face and I knew you would love our Sadie..
We brought you home and you and Sadie just looked at each other..... it was love at first sight
There were no bonding nightmares..... you just loved Sadie from day one and she adored you..
You had problems but Sadie looked after you..... she cleaned your eyes and you would only eat when she ate.... you couldnt be away from her for a minute..... youd follow her and just lay on top of her.... and she loved it
When she got ill in August last year..... you repayed her and looked after her..... you never left her side
When she passed... you changed You were a different bunny
I got Holly to keep you company.... and although you tolerated her and was a true gentleman..... she wasnt your Sadie..... and over the months Ive had to watch you pine and fret for the love of your life... If ever a bunny died of a broken heart Bramble.... it was you
Today you went to join Sadie and Im heartbroken for myself.... but happy knowing you will be with Sadie forever now
I loved you so much Bramble and I will miss you forever baby boy... You have left a big hole in my heart xx

mygorgeousbramble_zpsee7bc081.jpg

lovedup001_zps54c522df.jpg

lovedup010_zpsf0a6a49b.jpg

June, I am so sorry you've lost your gorgeous boy.
Sleep tight, Bramble - I'm sure you've already found your Sadie at the Bridge.:cry:

:cry: What a sad story . Two of mine have been bonded for 7 years and it was love at first sight so this is something I worry about, especially now they are both nearly 9. He was a very beautiful bunny.

Back