• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are you SURE they know...

Michelleox

Mama Doe
...where the heat is?????

Ollie is just sat in the run, in his usual spot, like he is all day every day. It's freezing out there. He seems fine, he just loves being out, bless him. He'll be down there until i shoo him n for dinnertime! Amber is up in the hutch in the warm, they do say girls are smarter :lol:

mine have a hutch with attatched run and during the day they hop round the garden, at night we cant shut the run off because of how the hutch is built so they still have access to their run which is covered and thats where they prefer to sit, even in the coldest of weathers, they drag hay down and sit on that in the run, they have thick fur coats so dont feel the cold like us, its like dogs they dont need coats but people still insist on putting coats on the most furriest of dogs, poor things probably cook in them

Well I don't know where my 2 girls slept for the last 2 nights but it wasn't in their bed chamber which is stuffed full of straw AND has 2 snugglesafes. I know this because the straw hasn't been flattened down like it usually is :? And it's not been particularly warm, so where have they been sleeping?! *shakes head

Well I don't know where my 2 girls slept for the last 2 nights but it wasn't in their bed chamber which is stuffed full of straw AND has 2 snugglesafes. I know this because the straw hasn't been flattened down like it usually is :? And it's not been particularly warm, so where have they been sleeping?! *shakes head

:lol:

Bunnies must think we are mad, fussing over them like we do.
It's snowing quite heavy here at the moment, and yes, Ollie is sat there watching:roll: He's got a beautiful thick winter coat but even so! Just make you think just what an amazing animal the rabbit is.

Back