• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

despair of people

elaine

Mama Doe
If I take one more phonecall with the its cold and the kids won't look after the rabbit could I fetch it you as I need it rehoming and the next one has to be I got the kids a 2 guineas from P@H at xmas and they wont look after them when can I fetch it....when you say sorry full.....well you can have the cage....where would you like me to put it......

I real feel for you having to put up with all these calls. Will people never learn that children will not look after animals its the adults responsibility. :evil:

:( what a nightmare :(

My advice means jack :censored: apparently. But you know, because taking pictures of your indoor rabbit outside in the snow is so cute then it's fine, who cares if snuffles is a risk or the fact it is -2 around here! :evil: My advice was :censored: on basically. Can't be bothered trying to help any more :(

Its so sad and the parents are definitely to blame:evil: The little girl next door has been feeding and helping to clean out her guineas since she was three years old and she is still just as excited going out every day to see them, she is nearly 8 now. They come inside all winter and are very much loved:( My boys are brilliant helping look after all of our animals no matter what the weather, its about teaching them responsibility :cry:

If only people would learn that animals are not disposable items!!!!! Grrrrrrrr

The animals that make it to rescues/sanctuaries are the lucky ones. I shudder to think what happens to the less fortunate ones.:cry::cry:

Back