• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question Regarding Videos.

I have recently decided to post YouTube videos of my pets. I have 1 Rabbit, 2 guinea pigs and 2 hamsters, I want to do videos of all of them.

So, Quick Question:

Would you recommend making videos with all of them together, Or, Videos for separate types of pets (Separate videos for my rabbit, another video for my guinea-pigs and then another video for hamsters)?

*Each video would probably last 20 minutes each, even if it was of all of them together.

Whatta Think?

I presume you mean all the animals in one film, rather than literally filming them all playing together?

I think it depends on the purpose of the video. If it's to show off your pets, then all of them in the same video is nice. If it's for education (eg, what they all need to eat, and their housing etc), then separate ones might work better, because you can concentrate on them separately as they have quite different needs.

Back