• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor buns are cold...

Snow-White

Mama Doe
Despite me providing many hot water bottles and wheat bags the indoor buns are avoiding all of them and sleeping huddled up in sepereate areas:evil::roll:

If theyre inside I would assume that, with their fur coats and the central heating, they will be warm :)

If theyre inside I would assume that, with their fur coats and the central heating, they will be warm :)

Me too! Estelle and Frankie both have super thick coats and are in the unheated conservatory most of the time. Both very safe and warm.:D

Leo's room is fairly chilly all of the time so I've been giving him his heat pad rather than sticking the radiator on full and he sprawls all over it :lol:

Poppy is currently lying with Baby under the radiator :love: I have a wheat bag that my mom bought me ..maybe Poppy could borrow it! :D

you'd have thought so, i had to have the window open for a few hours to air the room and they refused to go near their heatpads much happier to sit huddled up :roll:

Despite me providing many hot water bottles and wheat bags the indoor buns are avoiding all of them and sleeping huddled up in sepereate areas:evil::roll:

Mine do exactly the same..it doesn't matter what I put in for warmth they always huddle together somewhere else or even just sit by themselves all puffed out :lol:

Me too! Estelle and Frankie both have super thick coats and are in the unheated conservatory most of the time. Both very safe and warm.:D
Mine have tge same set up. i keep getting scared mine will be cold! As newly bonded husbun and wife they don't got to bed yet as we need to make sure its neutralised first. They have stayed in the run all day and night, ghey do have a love nest which is a cage they can both fit in with a blanket over the top, can't put too much straw in though as they won't fit lol. They tend to sit outside on the vet bed rug instead. I worry too much I think!

Last edited:
they are probably avoiding them as they are too hot! they have fur coats and dont need extra heat, they will be fine, proably huddled up for cuddles

Back