• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh-Oh, fallen in love with a rabbit on Rabbit Rehome..

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Why do I look!!
After deciding that I shouldn't add another bunny to make a trio I've absolutely fallen in love with another bunny :love:
She's about 3/4 hours away from me away so probably wont be able to adopt her.
I cant stop thinking about her though!!!

That isn't far away!

I don't look, it isn't little Poddington Pea is it as I have a soft spot for him but can't possibly get another rabbit.

Oh just realised it's a girl, silly me!

When looking for a bun last week we found some of those buns had been rehomed so just tell yourself it has a forever home now, all is well ;) xx

RSPCA Manchester and Salford Branch.
I've e mailed them to see if they re home nationally, Alice came from the RSPCA so we have already passed a home check with them.
Just really nervous that she would get on with Bear and Alice as I want a trio, I really wanted to take them dating if we did it to make sure there would be a fighting chance they would get on!

What's the name of the rabbit. I get excited when people are interested in the ones needing homes:D

But she would go so well in your signature. You would have a matching set!

I love teenies, Doughnut is a tiddler.

I cant stop myself!
I've looked at bunnies on there LOADS before as been thinking about a trio for a while but never felt so drawn to one as I do to her!

Back