• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big brave girl...

Schez

Mama Doe
But she's afraid of the snow!!

Stanleigh-Rose is the most brave of my buns. She keeps everyone else in line and is rather bossy. She can be aloof and if I am honest, a little bully... :shock: (but I love her, and she is very sweet when she comes in to play... she will snuggle and allow nose rubs... But god help me if I need to pick her up... :lol:) I went out to check on the buns to see how they are coping with the arrival of the snow. The others are just getting on with things... Bounding about, eating, snuggling, really laid back... Stanleigh on the other hand is hiding the back of the hutch! Her ears are flat and her eyes say: I'm scared mummy... :( Poor little thing... anyone else have a scared bun?

My Wilbur was solely a house rabbit until I moved to a place with a garden. The first year it snowed I went out and shovelled buckets of snow inside for him to play with. He approached the snow, all was well, he sniffed, and again all was well, he jumped in the bucket and terror prevailed as he didn't quite understand 'cold'. They should move to more tropical climes start a support group.

My Wilbur was solely a house rabbit until I moved to a place with a garden. The first year it snowed I went out and shovelled buckets of snow inside for him to play with. He approached the snow, all was well, he sniffed, and again all was well, he jumped in the bucket and terror prevailed as he didn't quite understand 'cold'. They should move to more tropical climes start a support group.

:lol: :lol::lol: bless him! The snow here is disappearing so Stanleigh is back in her run being all brave again! ;)

Back