• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hoomins and sno

cm85

Warren Scout
pudding here! how are evrybuns hoomins copin wiff the sno? my hoomin insistid on showin me the sno from the windo, then she went out in it becos i needed pellats. she wos all shivry and paffetic wen she got in and a bit soggy. aparently she is 'not bludy drivin in that agen pud'. but she got me a big bag of straw for snugglin and my pellats.
is it better to keep my hoomins out of the sno? the mail hoomin went to werk but is comin home now. shud i let them play in it layter or be xtra cute so they stay indoors? they haz very pachy cotes yoo see.

Poppett here:
You should most deffinately lock those hoomins owtside sir Pud,
My Hoomins been to the hoomin vet and she did says that the weather is horrid.
but she is horrid and gave me my mediyuks!
So i happy to throw them out to play :D

mayb i wil get them to heet up my snuggalsayf and get me my fwesh food befor i chuk them out, just in cayse they dont mayk it bak?

mayb i wil get them to heet up my snuggalsayf and get me my fwesh food befor i chuk them out, just in cayse they dont mayk it bak?

Oh most deffinately!
I haves the radiator on and the hot bottle and a snuggle safes, but my bruffers haves stoled it. *thumps*

fank yoo poppett. i haff startid to eet the basket my pellats are stord in. that mayks the femail hoomin sad and mor lykly to go owt. at the moment she is jus sat drinkin coffys.

Hai pudding, my hoomans is at wurks. They abandoned us, sed if they don wurks we carnt liv here nomores. I dont gets that lojik, I offered to pay wif all the poos I been sayving in my poopal account. :?

My daddeh hooman shud be bak erly today , it Fwiday and that mean half day for Mak hugs. Yes dats me, Makimoo. Hmms we hafs heeting on and snugglesayfes too so nyc and towsty.

Mummeh hooman is sooper abandoner and wont be home until lates. She smells real bad, I mite get Daddeh to locks her out :evil:

fank yoo poppett. i haff startid to eet the basket my pellats are stord in. that mayks the femail hoomin sad and mor lykly to go owt. at the moment she is jus sat drinkin coffys.

ooh your hoomin is good mine said somethings about needings a stiff whiskey this evening afta findings the cables i have cheweded through, shes yet to tell the daddy hoomin...:lol:

Hai pudding, my hoomans is at wurks. They abandoned us, sed if they don wurks we carnt liv here nomores. I dont gets that lojik, I offered to pay wif all the poos I been sayving in my poopal account. :?

My daddeh hooman shud be bak erly today , it Fwiday and that mean half day for Mak hugs. Yes dats me, Makimoo. Hmms we hafs heeting on and snugglesayfes too so nyc and towsty.

Mummeh hooman is sooper abandoner and wont be home until lates. She smells real bad, I mite get Daddeh to locks her out :evil:

Maksimoose, I luffs you, i have told my bruffers im moving outs to find a boy with style and swagger.
All you haves to do is sneeks me in and ill come stays at yours house, your mummeh is very nicely and i wants her cuggles!

makimoo i dont undastand it eaver. they is all 'we's got to go to werk pud! uverwyse yoo haff to haff moosli and sawdust in a shoo box!'. aparently i is spensiv?
my femail hoomin dusnt werk frydays so i gets the good nose wubs. the mail one shud be home soon, he werks at 'a collej' and is too snowys i fink.
poppett my hoomin not that good. she had lots of shuger and cweem in it. i am hopin she wil not brayk out the jin. she did that wen she wos maykin crispmess dinner and she was vewy wobbly and smiley.

Maksimoose, I luffs you, i have told my bruffers im moving outs to find a boy with style and swagger.
All you haves to do is sneeks me in and ill come stays at yours house, your mummeh is very nicely and i wants her cuggles!

I so impressd wif myself, I such a cleva boy, I wurks out how to multyqwoat. Yoo luffs me? :oops: I is vewy flatterd. I has swaggers, oh yes I doos. I wurks way of sneeking yoos in, yoo cud hide in my Cassle? I keep lots of fings in there, I has phone and everything, hoomans are clooless.heehee.

makimoo i dont undastand it eaver. they is all 'we's got to go to werk pud! uverwyse yoo haff to haff moosli and sawdust in a shoo box!'. aparently i is spensiv?
my femail hoomin dusnt werk frydays so i gets the good nose wubs. the mail one shud be home soon, he werks at 'a collej' and is too snowys i fink.
poppett my hoomin not that good. she had lots of shuger and cweem in it. i am hopin she wil not brayk out the jin. she did that wen she wos maykin crispmess dinner and she was vewy wobbly and smiley.

Sawdust in a shoobox :shock::shock:, my Cassle wudnt fit in one of thems!!

Hmm my mummeh is evul at moment she scwirts eye drops in my eyes, sez they mayk me feel better. She forgets I Mak, I feel no Payn, I Mak, I is big boy and invisible. She forgets this.

Mini ere, my hoomin was complainin about havin to go out and change our poo boxes. :roll: she said we makes too much mess, i pointed out that its all her cloves on da bed and not ours (didnt tell er about all da fur Mudge leaves under da bed tho) and dat we could poop on er bed if she didnt like us pooping in da poop box. She's dim tho and didnt understand :roll:

Last edited:
I so impressd wif myself, I such a cleva boy, I wurks out how to multyqwoat. Yoo luffs me? :oops: I is vewy flatterd. I has swaggers, oh yes I doos. I wurks way of sneeking yoos in, yoo cud hide in my Cassle? I keep lots of fings in there, I has phone and everything, hoomans are clooless.heehee.

Sawdust in a shoobox :shock::shock:, my Cassle wudnt fit in one of thems!!

Hmm my mummeh is evul at moment she scwirts eye drops in my eyes, sez they mayk me feel better. She forgets I Mak, I feel no Payn, I Mak, I is big boy and invisible. She forgets this.
Oh Makimoo you haves a cassle! i must come be your princess, My horrid bruffers would eats a cassle and wee wees in it.
I haves a eyedrops 3 times a day and Mediyuks 2 times a day i dont likes it.
but your a biiiig brave boy Makimoomoo:love:

Mini ere, my hoomin was complainin about havin to go out and change our poo boxes. :roll: she said we makes too much mess, i pointed out that its all her cloves on da bed and not ours (didnt tell er about all da fur Mudge leaves under da bed tho) and dat we could poop on er bed if she didnt like us pooping in da poop box. She's dim tho and didnt understand :roll:

Oh Mini don't i know about whingey mummies,
MY silly hoomin has put a barrier up t stop me leaving golden poops on her pillow, i even warm it up with wees, she doesnt get it...

sposeded to sleeps in your hay trays with your poopy makes you smell all pretty:love:

yes, she sed i wood haff to liv in a shoo box and eet moosli and ther wood be no fowage or toys :shock: so i let them go to werk. gwudjingly. mak, duz yor hoomin do payntins? my femail hoomin finks she mite haff payntid my crispmess portrayt! i lookd vewy handsum in it. it hung on the crispmess twee.
talkin of hoomins wingin abowt mess... my femail hoomin desided that today was a good day to haff a 'big cleen out pudding'. so she puld out ALL OFF MY FINGS and HOOFERED MY CAJE! and she scwubd evryfing and now it dusnt smell nise and rabbity. i wos cwoss wiff her. she sed it had to be dun so i wasnt a stinky bun. i fink was an invaysion of my pwivacy. stinky bun indeeds.
i haff bofe of my hoomins home now but they is reluktent to go out. i fink i wil let them stay in. they is not big and helfy and flufy lyke me.

Biffy heer, ah dunt want mah hoominz gowin owt in dat snowz cuz wen dey come in dey will put der cold ands on me.
Plus, who iz gna giv me mah noseyrubz? And what if ah wannah do sum rollypollyz? Den who gon call me a cutie?
Dey gotsta stey heyah.

:lol:

yoo mayks a good poynt biffy. i am haffing quiyt a nise snow day doin nappins and haffin nose wubs.

Toasty here (a.k.a 'Little').

My stupid 'hoomin' took nearly and hour to get to work and her paws got very cold apparently. I don't know what she's complaining about frankly, I'd rather be out their building burrows and snow-buns, than stuck inside. I keep peering out the patio doors but she tells me it's too cold for me outside. What rubbish! I've got thick (rather beautiful) fur! These 'hoomins' could take a lesson from us if they want to keep warm, and at least dress themselves properly!

Never mind, I'll have to content myself with staying in and eating the TV remote. Big is still sick. I keep trying to help him out by eating his disgusting medicine for him, a cross I stoically bear, but my 'hoomin' shoves me away each time. These 'hoomins' are just so stupid!

Hello to all the buns out there... Pm me for my plans for world domination and overthrowing the 'hoomins'...mwahahahaha.... ehem... I mean *twitch twitch*

And by the way if you're wondering why I spell properly it's because I'm a jolly educated bun who poos on 'The Economist'. ;););)

Ellie here, our girl hoomin haf gone to wurk wiv 'peepul in need', da boy hoomin says it iz a "assilum'. Da boy hoomin has gone to da pubs wiv his fwends, I likes it when he comes back acos he gives us lots of luffs. Mummy hoomin ran out of our hays dis mornin so she hafs to stop off at 'Azda' for some 'cheep stuff' and noms. I don't fink we'll let her out acos she's only got fick fur on her hed, she always has cold fumpers, I fink its acos she's got no fur, seems a bit crool to makes her go outside... Stephen says he doesn't fink she'd enjoy the cold snow and neiver would he, he's a scawedy bun!

Da boy hoomin has gone to da pubs wiv his fwends, I likes it when he comes back acos he gives us lots of luffs

We'll you're jolly lucky *twitch*

When my 'hoomins' go to the pub they come back and pick me up and try and get me to do tricks for tiny snacks! :evil: I don't know what they feed hoomins in these so-called pubs but it makes them giddy!

*sniff*

Back