• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is hemcore bedding any good?

Yes...I usually buy aubiose as it is a pound cheaper, but on new year's eve my supplier only had hemcore, so i got that instead. It's lovely! slightly softer than aubiose and just as absorbent! I paid about £11.50 for a big bag, and I still have a quarter left, so lasts me about a month for 4 buns and two piggies.

Yes...I usually buy aubiose as it is a pound cheaper, but on new year's eve my supplier only had hemcore, so i got that instead. It's lovely! slightly softer than aubiose and just as absorbent! I paid about £11.50 for a big bag, and I still have a quarter left, so lasts me about a month for 4 buns and two piggies.

Brilliant, thank you, I think I will give it a try xxx

I found it hasn't upset my asthma as much as the hundreds of other bedding I tried :lol: It smells strong at first of citrus, but it does absorb really well, I wouldn't change it for anything else.

The only time I've tried it, I nearly gagged on the smell. It is vile! I guess it's a love it or hate it kind of a smell, so I'd recommend you try to get a sample to sniff first! :)

The only time I've tried it, I nearly gagged on the smell. It is vile! I guess it's a love it or hate it kind of a smell, so I'd recommend you try to get a sample to sniff first! :)

Oh I hated it, but it soon disappeared or I got used to it, it always smelt strong when first opening, but then it gets less.

Back