• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morning run

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Aw I love to see Summer and Skye in their run, they were running around in it this morning when I went to feed them. 7.30am and 1deg! Summer quickly scurried back up the pipe ready for brekkie, but good girl Skye did a few more laps before joining her! :love:

A5FF1447-FF91-4BBE-8FB2-D8D12321F51F-5955-000005B529C859DC.jpg

Aw thank u both, I just love it when they're out and they get all excited when I go out! I know it's for food, not me but still... :lol: I keep saying it but I just can't wait til spring/summer when I will c more daylight with them, at the mo on work days I only get to c them in the dark :( Can't wait til all 4 of them r hopping about in the sunshine :love: (come on we've gotta get some sunshine!)

Just looked out, it's gone midnight and they're both out in the run again, in the snow, just sat there preening!! :love:

Aw thank u both, I just love it when they're out and they get all excited when I go out! I know it's for food, not me but still... :lol: I keep saying it but I just can't wait til spring/summer when I will c more daylight with them, at the mo on work days I only get to c them in the dark :( Can't wait til all 4 of them r hopping about in the sunshine :love: (come on we've gotta get some sunshine!)

Bless them :love:

Mine get all excited too, I wish it was for me but it's def for the food :lol:

Back