• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old is your bun ?

Lu&Smirnoff

New Kit
Hiya everyone I am new to the site and wondered how old everyone's fur babies are ? I am mummy to Smirnoff who will be 11 in February. I adopted him when he was only about 7 weeks old and he is the most amazing bunny ever (biased me never !) he is so full of life and acts like a kid, still jumping onto high up places to snaffle some treats (he knows where they are kept) he is such a cheeky monkey. It is hard though when non bunny owners do not Know what fab personalities these buns have. I would love to hear from Other bunny mum and dads about your funny bunny stories ! X x:wave:

Nutmeg is six in March (approximately), Mini is six in June and Smudge is four in July. Time flies! Smudge still feels like a baby to me.

Smirnoff sounds a lovely bun , 11 is an amazing age :D
My Flopsy is 6 , just turned 6 last week , his partner Lily will be 2 around may/June
My Bella will be 5 in march :love: and her partner Pickle 2 in June , time flies :shock:

My eldest will be 10 in April. I bred him myself and he has not long ago lost his wifebun so I am thinking of trying to bond him with 2 other rabbits. He is a very loving chocolate brown Lionhead called Spenser. I've also got quite a few 8 yr olds and 6 yr olds but Bobby who will be 7 this year is Alpha Buck. He is a broken black butterfly lop, very beautiful and I saw him when he was 3 weeks old. I was looking for a black and white rabbit so I asked the person who had bred him if I could have him when he was old enough.

:wave: Orinoco is 2, he was born in a rescue so we know, Scarlet is about 4, she's also a rescue and her age is a guesstimate, we've had her 2 years almost.

Hi :wave:
Harry is 18 months and Daisy is about 2. My previous bunny Rosie was the grand old age of 12 when she left us.

Leo will be 7 in May, Poppy will be 6 in May. Donny was 2 at the start of this month and Lola will be 2 at the end of May :)

(They all have estimated birthdays :p)

Pickle will be four in Feb/March time, my girls are just under a year.

11 is a great age, hope mine are around that long!

Doughnut will be two on 2 April. She could have been born April Fools Day but we say it's the 2nd!

Hope you're ready for this!

Mona is almost 11
Elidore is 9
Merri is 8
Nori is 7
Emrys is 5
Frodo is possibly 3/4
Snowy is 3
Orla is 2
Maisie is 2
Bilbo is 2
Willow is 8-9 months
Clover is 8-9 months

ETA my oldest buns have been garden buns all their lives. They live outdoors 24/7. Recently though Mona has had to come indoors as she has had a stroke and needs a warmer environment to encourage recuperation. Orla is our only true house bunny and the rest live in our garage which is only a few degrees warmer than the outside.

So we have lots of buns ranging from quite young to very old :D

Last edited:
Wowwwwww you have lots of fur babies, and what a range of ages too. Thats lovely to hear about your garden buns being such a good age. :D x

Back