• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I be worried about this? Strange poos

Jasmine1

New Kit
Hello. Ever since I've had my rabbits, every so often, (every couple of weeks or so) I will find 1, kind of 'splodgey' poo in the shed. It's definitely not cecotropes, as I sometimes see them lying around too! I'm not sure which bun this is from either, but they are both very happy rabbits. I was thinking that maybe when this happens, its because they've overdone it on the grass that day! This may sound disgusting...but it's kind of like nutella!! :lol:
They have been checked out by the vets around 9 months ago, and are said to be in very good health. I am just not sure.

Could be their diet , how much pellets do they have , veg , treats , do they have tons of hay , 2 of my bunnys have these if I give them spring greens etc :wave:

They have loads of hay stuffed in a rack, and then some more in the litter boxes. Just before it gets dark they get 2 leaves of spring greens and a carrot to share, or a little bit of apple or pear. Thats about all they eat-they completely refuse any other leafy greens! Oh and the pellets-they get a handful a day each, and they don't normally finish it :lol:

Back