• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seen as most of you have taken a liking to Snowy..

PinkBun

Alpha Buck
I have decided I am going to set up a Youtube account and do daily blogs on her!
These will start tomorrow and so everybody can be updated on her!

And you will all be able to see her playing in her new cage and pen (THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE)
Just thought i'd let you know, will post Youtube link later! :D

I have decided I am going to set up a Youtube account and do daily blogs on her!
These will start tomorrow and so everybody can be updated on her!

And you will all be able to see her playing in her new cage and pen (THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE)
Just thought i'd let you know, will post Youtube link later! :D

:love::love::thumb::thumb:

Hopefully she will be! Although she can be quite cheeky at times!
Hope you all think this is a good idea;)!

Wooo:wave:

Fantastic Idea!
And i'll be expecting positive OR negative comments:) I want to improve her life!

Ah you sound so sweet. It is difficult hearing negative comments but you have taken it with the good intentions everyone has.

Ah you sound so sweet. It is difficult hearing negative comments but you have taken it with the good intentions everyone has.

I am so grateful that people are even offering help. It's amazing and I hope I can learn so much! :oops::D

OMG OMG!
Snowy has just flopped for THE FIRST TIME ever!

She was hopping around and then full on face planted and went onto her side!! I was like :shock::shock:
And as I went to get a photo she got up! :lol:

But I am happy :love:

Sounds like snowy is well happy. She wants to be part of the family and has made herself at home.

Sounds like snowy is well happy. She wants to be part of the family and has made herself at home.

EEEEEEEEK, I'm so happy! I bet she's going to be over the moon with her new cage and run!! And when I get paid i'm buying her a tunnel and all the toys you guys have xD

yay! :love::love:

Toilet roll tubes stuffed with hay are my pairs favourite :) they have 3 sets of baby teething rings which they love throwing around but honestly, their favourite toy is the stuffed toilet roll tube! :lol:

My rabbits don't like rabbit toys :lol: they like cat tunnels (they're bigger) they like dog rope balls and throw things, baby toys and those hyacinth hamster tunnels from wilkos :)

Sounds like a wonderful idea.
When I had my first rabbit I was 11 and I remember how hard it was to explain to my mum about the things I needed to make him happy. I think you're doing an amazing job, I can't wait to see updates.

My guy's favourite toys are the fleece blankets from poundland and cardboard boxes. :)

Sounds like a wonderful idea.
When I had my first rabbit I was 11 and I remember how hard it was to explain to my mum about the things I needed to make him happy. I think you're doing an amazing job, I can't wait to see updates.

My guy's favourite toys are the fleece blankets from poundland and cardboard boxes. :)

Thank you for being supportive!!
Will look into blankets and tunnels when I get money behind me! :wave:

Back