• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Famous!

Are you Faye?! The girl in the picture holding the bunny. I've visited SAA 2 years back, did you work there then? I won a Trixie150 cage in a raffle and collected it and was also introduced to all the lovely bunnies, including Moonpig :love::love:

Are you Faye?! The girl in the picture holding the bunny. I've visited SAA 2 years back, did you work there then? I won a Trixie150 cage in a raffle and collected it and was also introduced to all the lovely bunnies, including Moonpig :love::love:

I'm not- I'm in the volunteer stories bit near the end :oops: :)

I only started working there in May last year, so just over 6 months; I love it so much!! Moonpig now lives with a trustee, but I've met him a few times as he boards with us regularly. He's such a character! :lol:

Found you! Well i guess you are Jordan in the volunteers stories part of the newsletter who is pictured with Rose :wave: See i would make a great Sherlock Holmes :lol:

I'm not- I'm in the volunteer stories bit near the end :oops: :)

I only started working there in May last year, so just over 6 months; I love it so much!! Moonpig now lives with a trustee, but I've met him a few times as he boards with us regularly. He's such a character! :lol:

Doh yes Jordan would be you :oops::lol:

Aww I'm glad I'm not the only one to have met Mr Moonpig :love::love:

:lol: It really is a well written piece. The passion you have for rabbit welfare really shines through :thumb:

Thanks so much! I only had limited time to write it, but just wrote what I felt at the time :) My highlight (maybe I should have put this in really, but never mind!), was being on the rabbit advice stall at the 'rabbit care day' during the summer. I was given a huge responsibility, advising people on diet, vaccs, neutering, bonding... I even had a poo display to show people :lol: Really was fab, and got people thinking about rabbits' needs :thumb:

Back