• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel like i'm forever ordering new heat pads

DomaNikki

Mama Doe
I gave my cousin my spare snugglesafe heat pad because I remembered she has a lone female bunny and me being me offered her the pad to help keep her lil girl warm. I didn't bother asking her for anything towards it, though it'd be nice just to help her out with her bun.

At the time Missy, Fudge and Bolt all seemed to cram onto one pad and not use the other so I stopped using it for them and Leo as his own pad so I had one spare but now i'm starting to regret it with all this snow which is about to hit us :(

Looks like i'm going to have to order another one, it's a good job they are quite cheap on amazon though :lol:

I only ordered those three before Christmas! Anyone else feel like they keep buying more and more? :lol:

annoyingly I bought one in a shop, saw a post on here about them being cheap on amazon earlier, looked on amazon and they were £12.50 instead of £23!:evil:

my outdoor two use it though, i only gave them it on Tuesday and it's constantly heated, day and night. It's freeeeeeeezing here and we're due loads of snow, but I can't believe how much they love it! They're never out of their bedroom unless its brekkie/teatime :lol:

Online is definitely better then getting them in any shop I have found :thumb:

The bunch in the shed don't spend that much time in their run but Leo sits out in his run most of the day I noticed :lol:

I bought 3 1 for the quad, one for the rats and one for the G.pigs...
Somehow i nearly threw one away in the compost heap..
Ones with Oswin
Ones with the pigs
the other is with Bailey....
So my indoors now have water bottles:roll::lol:

Back