• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PTS rbbits urgent, they only have five days left

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
This is really urgent.......................

URGENT HELP REQUIRED IF POSSIBLE PLEASE FOR THREE 7 MONTH OLD MALE BUNNIES DUE TO BE PTS BY OWNER IN A WEEK AS NO LONGER WANTED :( CURRENTLY IN WEST MIDLANDS, UK AREA BUT CAN HOPEFULLY SORT TRANSPORT IF NECESSARY.

I appreciate this is a very,very long shot with the dire rescue situation as it is - but are there any rescues or FB friends on my list or on your own lists in the UK that could help with taking in 3 young boys please?

Emma Kerry one my FB friends is part of Bunny Talk group & has posted a request for help. Emma is a vet nurse been approached by an owner today who wants to pts these three boys as they are no longer wanted & she cannot find homes for them. Emma has got the owner to agree to give her a week to try to find spaces for them, to prevent them being pts.

I've tagged rescues that I'm aware of in the area (excuse me if my geography is way off!!!) - if you're able to help please could you pm Emma direct. If you're unable to help we'd be grateful if anyone could share my status to try to find these boys spaces with a reputable rescue. Thanks in advance :)

This is found here

http://www.facebook.com/#!/denise.devoto/posts/424070184329215?comment_id=3502217&notif_t=like

Now I can take two, Angie65 should be able one, that means we need to sort out places for two babies before they're put to sleep, these need to be rescue places rather than foster places as I can't take anymore on. Thanks for reading

ETA to add this

Posted on behalf of EmmyRVN

Hello, it is Emma Kerry from Facebook :D

I was hoping that I might post about the remaining bunnies on here to see if I can find them any homes or help?

Obviously, you know the basics but here are the required questions answered to help.

Physical Description: 4 black, 1 beige, unknown breed as yet
Temperament: Unknown, apparently handled from a young age by children
Sex: All male
Neuter Status: None
Vaccination Status: None
Health: Said to be good, will have vet check
Type of home wanted: Any safe, secure, furever home!
Reason for rehoming: Avoiding euthanasia!

Thank you again :D

Emma xxx[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
:cry: I wish I could help :( I would but I have to ask permission to use my spare hutch and that permission has not been granted :evil::cry:

I felt my heart sink when I read this plea... :( I just haven't got the room for these poor lads. Desperatley wish I could help... Hoping that someone out there will have the space. ((find-forever-home-quick-vibes))

xxx

Do you still need someone to take them?

I'm slightly confused at it says 3 rabbits, which have found homes but then you mention 2 more? Sorry if I'm just being dumb.. :oops:

I don't suppose you know anything about the bonding situation? Or if they are outside or inside?

Sorry for all the questions I'm just trying to work out whether I would be able to take them.

Apologies - it is a confusing situation.

Initially there was 3 rabbits to rehome - now 5. We have spaces for 3 I believe so we still need somewhere for 2.

The are outdoor rabbits, all living together from the same litter still.

Hope that helps!x

I couldn't keep them, I'm not in a position really to take on permanent rabbits.

However if I could sort a way to get the remaining 2 rabbits here, then I could take them in and offer them a safe temporary home until a permanent home could be found?

I couldn't keep them, I'm not in a position really to take on permanent rabbits.

However if I could sort a way to get the remaining 2 rabbits here, then I could take them in and offer them a safe temporary home until a permanent home could be found?

Whereabouts are you?

if no where else i will take one ... but we are struggling for space so if they find space elsewhere it would be better ... i only have a small hutch free so cant take both

I am having two but they're going to my fosterers (I'm Teressa on the FB thread), Angie65 (Angela Weeks on FB thread) said she could take one,

So that leaves 2 remaining, I wish I could help more, but I have 5 already I need to neuter, I can't realistically have bunnies everywhere waiting for bits and bobs to be done, so two out of this lot really is limit Xxx

I'm sure the rescue I'm involved in will take two. They are in Swanley, Kent so would need to get the buns to them as they haven't got transport. Let me know if you wish me to call them and transport can be arranged.

I can take the two and have rescue back up. I'm in Birmingham and foster for Fat Fluffs and Jane's rabbit rescue. Let me know if I can help. Am on a night shift tonight and tomorrow but can take them at the weekend (sooner if needed). Please feel free to pm me, am off to bed now but will check back in later. Ali

If needed I could take two.. I'm in north east of England

Sorry for all the questions, I just needed to know if I had the right setup for them

Eta.. Looks like they've got plenty possible homes now anyway so ignore me..

Thank you Ali! With the weather and problems I am hoping to get the owners to keep them until the start of next week but will work on a proper plan for transport etc soon.

I can take the two and have rescue back up. I'm in Birmingham and foster for Fat Fluffs and Jane's rabbit rescue. Let me know if I can help. Am on a night shift tonight and tomorrow but can take them at the weekend (sooner if needed). Please feel free to pm me, am off to bed now but will check back in later. Ali

Back