• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really made my day

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Was cleaning out Mose and Lucy yesterday and as I was bending down sweeping up Lucy was on the shelf which meant her head was pretty much right next to mine. I'd been feeling quite down for a number of days, as well as being ill for well over a week so was a bit miserable, and proper cleanout day had been delayed. I hadn't seen much of the buns when I was ill so thought they may h ave been unimpressed with this virtual stranger of late in their enclosure. I then felt tickling on my hair. I looked up and she was grooming my hairline. I then said awwww you lovely girl and she bent down and started grooming my eyebrows and face. Such a little gesture but it really lifted my spirits and made me feel so happy. I haven't been feeling as :censored: ever since. It really is true that it's the small things that make you happy

N'awwwww. I know exactly what you mean though, I always felt so loved when one of my bunnies licked my face. Bunnies are amazing, as you say the smallest thing can really cheer you up. :love:

I was wondering if maybe she'd missed me with me being ill as it's not something she normally does regularly and to that extent! And here's me thinking I was just their hay/water/food/toy/playtime slave :lol: Really was so very nice :love:

I think she probably did. I went away for a weekend once and left Oidhche with my neighbour. When I came back she sat beside me for hours and licked my jeans for far too long :lol: Unusual behaviour for her and I decided from that that they do miss you. :love:

I think she probably did. I went away for a weekend once and left Oidhche with my neighbour. When I came back she sat beside me for hours and licked my jeans for far too long :lol: Unusual behaviour for her and I decided from that that they do miss you. :love:

Awwwwww :love:

Of her grooming me? Or just her in general you mean :)

Just in general. I turn words into images and at the moment I have an outline of a bunny 'cause I don't know what she looks like :lol: You're easier in the image, I just see the profile of a face, you have dark hair (apologies if this is wrong!). Sorry if this sounds weird but I thought this one was an image worth completing. :D

Just in general. I turn words into images and at the moment I have an outline of a bunny 'cause I don't know what she looks like :lol: You're easier in the image, I just see the profile of a face, you have dark hair (apologies if this is wrong!). Sorry if this sounds weird but I thought this one was an image worth completing. :D

I'll go find a pic of her for you. Incidentally I am a ginge :lol::lol:

Here she is

random834.jpg

Whoops! :oops::lol: I LOVE red hair but it's not common enough for me to think of it :lol:

Here she is

She's a wee stunner :love: Look at those eyes! She's a bit of an unusual pattern for a Dutch as well, love the ear which is half brown :lol: And she's a ginge(ish) too, you'll match! ;)

Thanks very much, I know I sound like a weirdo but when you see the world in images, it's nice to have them confirmed. Better than my partner who does everything in numbers! :shock::lol:

Whoops! :oops::lol: I LOVE red hair but it's not common enough for me to think of it :lol:

She's a wee stunner :love: Look at those eyes! She's a bit of an unusual pattern for a Dutch as well, love the ear which is half brown :lol: And she's a ginge(ish) too, you'll match! ;)

Thanks very much, I know I sound like a weirdo but when you see the world in images, it's nice to have them confirmed. Better than my partner who does everything in numbers! :shock::lol:

Yes she's a ging(ish) as is my dog Penny :lol: Now someone told me a name for her colouring but I can't remember the name of it. She's quite a bit bigger than a dutch too.

You don't sound weird at all :lol:

By the way you must Pm me your address as I still have the Peter Rabbit Plaque here if you still like Peter Rabbit stuff and want it?

Back