• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ludo says: is this all I get?

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Photo0071_zpsbbdcf3cb.jpg

Taking the eggcup thing quite seriously in my house. :lol:

Is he OK now?

My egg cup is always out, sadly Doughnut isn't even getting one at the moment so tell Ludo he's a lucky bunny!

Yes, he's ok now thanks. He's moved into my study/living room so now he gets to spend 16 hours a day or so with me... lucky boy :lol:;)

Looking at how his poos shrink in the first batch after pellets, I don't think he'll ever be allowed more than I'm feeding him currently, half an eggcup a day in two sessions.

That's what I used to give Doughnut in two sessions and I was slowing transferring her to the vetcare digestive formula ones with 32% fibre from the original SS ones. When I weighed them the pellets came to about 9/10g so she is now getting 5g until she is OK to have more or if the vet thinks she will keep her weight on this without the alfalfa hay and bits of veg and herbs I will continue with the 5g instead.

Back