• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They really love that front room :) *Pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
IMG_7437_zps1640a846.jpg

:love:

IMG_7041_zps17d93fc8.jpg

IMG_7040_zps4ac5b61a.jpg

Wee! (please excuse Fiver's hocks!)

IMG_7517_zpsf00325aa.jpg

:lol:

IMG_7514_zps3759ec2e.jpg

Yin and yang :)

IMG_7488_zpse2132ef0.jpg

This is a very rare moment!! Fiver hardly ever happy flops!

IMG_7060_zps7bcbb847.jpg

Xena's ears just the best :) I love my wonky bunny :lol:

I hope you enjoy the piccies :) I am sorry about the size...I don't know how to re-size them!

Omg...what fantastic pix! :love::love:
I love the one of them cuddled from above...they look like their wee bodies make the shape of a heart! :love:

My Fiver's a big flopper...DBF all the way. He goes over like he's been shot and makes a big ol WHUMP. (For a three pound bunny that's a feat.) Then cuddles and washes his apple plushie...lol.
They are an adorable couple. I didn't realize Xena was wonky...she had the tilt? I can hardly tell except you mentioned it. :)
Magpies are so beautiful! If I could have more bunnies I would want one. :love:
Thanks for sharing. :)

I think that you take the best pictures of your rabbits. The pictures are so lively and seem to show off their personalities.:love::love::love:

Thank you everybody :) I do try to capture their personalities in the pics I take. I'm sure they must get sick of me constantly flashing my camera in their face. :lol:

I got Xena as a rescue after she was dumped in a tip :cry: I suspect she may have a very slight head tilt but it could just be that her ears are wonky and obviously she has different colours to face which makes it look "worse". :lol: Some days she looks like she definitely has a bit of a tilt and some days she looks perfectly normal. She was left with very poorly eyes and still squints one even now and seems to be blind in it. :( Whatever the case she is a stunner and a very happy bunny! She is the happy flopper usually, and makes a right "thwak" when she does it! :lol:
Fiver, as you can probably tell, is a bit of a crazy lad and is very norty!!

Back